World Medical Innovation Forum – May 3, 2017
The World Medical Innovation Forum is taking place May 1-3, 2017 at the Westin Copley in Boston. The final day of the Forum is – Wednesday, May 3 from 7:00 AM – 12:30 PM – and will be complimentary to high school STEM students.
This is an excellent opportunity for STEM students, or anyone interested in STEM, to learn about state-of-the-art and emerging approaches to diagnosing, treating, and managing cardiovascular and cardio metabolic disease.
The Forum offers:
- Over 1,000 executives, physicians, and investigative scientists in attendance
- Thought leaders from leading biotech, pharma, government and health care investment communities
- Wednesday features seven panel discussions and fireside chats – check out the agenda
- If you’re wondering what college major to explore after high school, this is a great learning experience
- Continental breakfast served from 7:00 AM – 7:30 AM
Please share this invitation with faculty, staff and students and let Richard Fountain (contact below) know if there is interest. They can work with you to bring an entire class, or individual students for a particular session or the entire morning.
You can register for the Forum and use the following registration code for free attendance (https://worldforum2017.eventbrite.com?discount=STUDENTWED).
If you have any question, please email Richard Fountain, Director of Strategic Marketing and Innovation at Partners Healthcare at RAFOUNTAIN@PARTNERS.ORG or call 617-535-6556.