Dearborn STEM partnership coordinator
Title: STEM partnership coordinator
Employer: Dearborn Middle School, Boston Public Schools
Summary: The STEM Partnership Coordinator will work closely with the Dearborn School leadership to create and sustain an integrated system of services, partnerships, programs and resources to support the school’s grade 6-12 STEM enrichment program.
Instructions: Apply on the City of Boston careers page, where there are further details listed. To find the job posting, run a search for “STEM.”
Position is responsible for developing and implementing a plan of action to partner with community-based agencies (which may include but are not limited to local businesses, colleges and universities, health and hospital organizations, and faith-based organizations) to support school programming around STEM initiatives.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in related field
2. Substantial prior experience working in STEM-related field
3. Project management skills; ability to manage time and complete assignments on-time accurately
4. City of Boston residency
5. Knowledge of public school setting
6. Preferred: Bilingual Spanish/Cape Verdean